These are the steps to follow to add the International Keyboard to the Chromebook which makes it easy to type accents for the Spanish language.
- On the right hand side of the ChromeBook go to the three bars on the right and choose Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and look for Show advanced settings
- Scroll down to Languages and input settings
- Put a checkmark next to US international keyboard
- Click Done
- You will see US in the bottom right. Click on US.
- Scroll up to US keyboard and choose INTL
Now that you see INTL over on the bottom right of your screen you can type your accents.
- Use the Alt key on the right side of the keyboard.
- Hold down the Alt key on the right and then click a, e, i, o, u, or n.
- Do the same for the question and exclamation marks
The image below reflects most of the steps above: